Thursday, July 9, 2009

I'm back!

I have been crafting during my long absence.

The Super Secret Project
The Super Secret project is now out of my hands and being finished by my partner in crime. From what I've heard about her progress it is proceeding very nicely. I hope to be able to reveal its glory in a month or so.

Crazy Quilt Purse
I am perhaps halfway through with crazy quilting the front of this purse. I hope to do a more thorough post on my progress later, with pictures and full explanation. Since the front is taking me so long I no longer have any illusions about crazy quilting the back, but I do intend to do so for the strap. I fully expect this project to take forever, especially since I will have to halt progress on it eventually in order to make a crazy quilted Yule stocking for my mom. I'll want to leave myself plenty of time for that.

Other
I hope to blog about a failed craft project soon. I figure it's only fair to share the ill-fated projects along with the my successes. :-) And I've got a number of other projects in the works, including a baby bib for a friend and new items for my etsy store. Also, I will be continuing to fiddle with the colors and layout of this blog, as I'm still not happy with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment